I wish better! Bye (Enhanced Edition) released for iPad

A new article has been published at prMac.

I wish better! Bye (Enhanced Edition) released for iPad - Published on 03/08/14

Independent publisher Luigi Savagnone announce the book I wish better! Bye for iPad. The protagonist try to get distracted thinking about a novel that he has read recently. But he is plagued by a malaise in the society in which he lives and he really wants to escape. After several misadventures, with his small boat moves away into open sea. Here he meets a siren that makes him an inhabitant of a wonderful underwater world. But it was all just a dream, and he still hopes to find love.

Palermo, Italy - Independent publisher Luigi Savagnone has released the book, I wish better! Bye. It is a novel interactive, i.e also accompanied by videos in order to entertain while reading.

Lying on bed and completely stressed out, I relive the story of Anna and Lucia, two girls of Italian origin, who after spending an infancy and a peaceful and happy childhood in Borneo discovered a love affair between their parents, offended and angry decide to leave and reach Italy. Here they found a very closed society, and then with great difficulty in settling down and get to know people. However, they manage to find a permanent job, but it soon proves a real torture. They are also able to find a partner, but with the help of a marriage agency. Here begin the visits to some of the most important places and monuments of Sicily, but even in Rome, Florence, Pisa and Venice, where Anna spends honeymoon. When, for the two friends finally everything seemed to go for the best, something happens ...

But this novel in my mind triggers off the uncontrollable desire to escape from the monotonous and meaningless life that I lead, so I decide to take a vacation that will soon reveal a series of tragic mishaps for me, and perhaps for other fun ... Just come back battered at work, I continue to be subject to the usual jokes from colleagues and my boss's office reproaches. It is the final blow that makes me crazy the mind, already tarnished by so many misfortunes: I then take a rowing boat that I had built and I face the open sea in search of that freedom, which in my dreary life I have never been able to savor; unexpectedly I find the love of a mermaid and I live an extraordinary adventure into the depths. But my bad luck is always lurking ... And I also thank God that it was all a dream ...

Device Requirements:
* iPad with iBooks 3 or later
* iOS 5.1 or later, or a Mac with iBooks 1.0 or later and OS X 10.9 or later
* Print Length: 121 Pages

Pricing and Availability:
I wish better! Bye is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Romance Fantasy category. Also available in Italian as "Immaginando un domani" and in French as "En imaginant un avenir".

I Wish Better! Bye: http://immaginandoundomani.wordpress.com
Purchase and Download: https://itunes.apple.com/book/i-wish-better!-bye/id827532056
Screenshot 1: http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Publication/v4/05/4a/fc/054afcd3-6bc7-2962-857a-1002dc8e1f6b/Immagino_img1.480x480-75.jpg
Screenshot 2: http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Publication/v4/47/8b/33/478b33da-cb6b-1abc-c33a-b4204d528eba/Immagino_img3.480x480-75.jpg
App Icon: http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Publication/v4/63/80/07/638007b6-09cd-1c28-db27-d406c209f0ba/I_wish_better_Bye.225x225-75.jpg


Luigi Savagnone is a private writer. He writes more for hobby than a profession. Luigi Savagnone publishes books in digital format only. Copyright (C) 2014 Luigi Savagnone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.


*******
Link To Article: http://prmac.com/release-id-66025.htm
*******

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note that you can alter delivered distributions at any time.

Login to your account on prMac to alter your channel selection, or to opt-out at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic Inspector Now Reports Image Print Size: Graphics Preflight Tool

A new article has been published at prMac. Graphic Inspector Now Reports Image Print Size: Graphics Preflight Tool - Published on 01/11/2...